Monday, February 9, 2009

Rainy

Today was windy and began to drop water at 4 PM or so. Found some travel deals online and am looking to get in on a little spring fling - if you know what I'm saying.

Need some near gear to expand my horizon on the angle. Thinkin 2009 is time for more bass, maybe some carp, and a lot more fun. With the job market so bad, looks like I may be worrying about my problems bright and early every morning before the job hunt...On a pond throwing some freakish leech, senko posing concoction of bunny and 'bou.

I really like the Scott Warm Water rods. Man, those are some seriously fine pieces of graphite and cork. I can't bring myself to use a rod so damn sweet to fish for a savage green and black cannibalistic fucker that roams every water for miles.

Magnum taper. Think about this...Good shit.