Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Ween of Hallows is approaching

I have to be honest I'm not much of a Halloween fan.

I'm not trying to say I don't like to see hot girls dressed up all cute in their skimpy little outfits. Notice, I said hot girls not fat/ugly/weird girls. I'm not trying to say I don't like to go out and party hardcore with the crew.

What I am saying is why should I go buy a costume for $50 bucks, when it probably cost $5 - if that - to make and ship. Not to mention they look like complete shit. I guess if you get an expensive one it may be of better quality, but who knows? One thing I do know is the female costumes are way more flattering than the male ones...

I can think of countless things to put $50 to, starting with bills, then food, then fishing shit I don't need, then alcohol, then Udown clothes, etc. $50 for a stupid costume that looks like shit isn't worth it to me.

Plus, I'm not even getting any fucking candy at the end.............or am I??? ;-)